Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Well it's been one week and now 500 miles with my little blue Tcross.

I have had a couple of issues and I'm looking to share these and get others thoughts.

1. Really surprised with MPG of average of 57 on a tank full.
2. Due to the biblical rain we are having, I had a problem with juddering and sticking windscreen wipers, clean screen and blades but didn't solve problem, dealer replacing them.
3. Sensitive ACC sensor, causing warnings to appear on dash. Dealer says it's just sensitive given the large amounts of rain/spray
4.Sat Nav version 1115, there is a bug ( identified in posts on other VAG forums) in the software causing two speed limits showing on A, dual carriageways and motorways, although the trailer option is turned off it's still active, thus showing two speeds next to each other or behind each other. Others have said it needs an update to version 1130 or 1230, cant seem to see these versions on the VW update site. The sat nav SD card doesn't come with the car, the dealers have a stock, mine must be old stock released before June 2019. I'm awaiting feedback from dealer, not really why I should have to solve this problem!

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
57 mpg...!....is that a diesel..? I'm lucky to get 45mpg in my petrol 115..! Very strange about the sat Nav..I've not noticed any such problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts