Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
It is taking over a year for T6's at present. When I bought my T6 and T Cross they were both around 3 months. The world is in shambles so expect it later rather than sooner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ordered a T Cross in March .In Reef Blue with heated seats and a rear camera .Still not had any build week .
Any help please as we would like it for September .
I ordered the R-Line manual at the start of February and I've just spoken to the dealer who have said its at the docks so hopefully not long now, have the tracker emails been working for you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the R-Line manual at the start of February and I've just spoken to the dealer who have said its at the docks so hopefully not long now, have the tracker emails been working for you?
Hi cannot get on to the tracker E mails .have got the comm number ,just called VW but they were
hopeless .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was quoted 30-60 weeks depending on model variant. Some are dependent on wiring looms from Ukraine so the delays are self-explanatory. Rather than a factory order, best bet is to find a dealer with a model already committed to a build week. You may have to compromise on options though. And it does assume that the build week is honoured.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts