Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We had a test drive in a T-Cross R-Line the other day and loved the size and feel of the car, so much so that we ordered a SEL :D

Love how the little 1.0L 115 Bhp engine performs in the car, the whole package just felt 'Right' !!

Added few extra's, just because we could, so will be a very nice motor when it arrives.

Been given a estimated delivery date of July as due to the options we have chosen it is a factory order.
We will see, as we know VW are not great at meeting delivery expectations lately :(

I will keep the forum updated with progress as we hear..

Cheers all..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome greycross! Good choice. I think the SEL spec is the best choice for value/standard equipment. Mine was built very quickly so hopefully yours will be too. I've not had a test drive but all of the reviews have been positive and I'm really pleased you liked your drive in the demonstrator. I sat in an R-Line in my local showroom and loved the size - it seems perfect for our needs. Compact yet spacious.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Similar car to what we have ordered, except obviously right hand drive for the UK..

Same colour, same wheels, same trim (SEL), active info etc. in fact almost identical !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.