Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new VW T Cross R-Line Automatic with all the bells and whistles has arrived and is sitting on my drive here in the Algarve along with the owner manual in Portuguese. Does anyone know where I can access an online manual in English to download.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Need it as well! 😩

·
Registered
78 Posts
Maybe one of the guys in UK that purchased a T-Cross there can help us. I found online from VW.UK that with the VIN number you can download the owner's manual online. Then they can share it with us here.

Sooo.... British T-Cross members, could you help us? 😊🙏

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any car after 2018 you have to ask the dealer for a hard copy according to their website. Obviously pdfs are not being made available, annoying as I wanted one before my car arrived.

·
Registered
55 Posts
VW are really mean and unhelpful about pdf manuals. Seat and ŠKODA have pdf manuals for all their cars available on their websites. For example I am interested in the new Seat Mii electric so thought I would see if the manual is available. Sure enough it is there and it was great to read about the car and how it's systems work - and this is before the car is released in the UK! So there is no VAG rule about not making them generally available.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had to wait 10 weeks after I took delivery of the First Edition to get a hard copy. I only got it then because I made a nuisance of my self with VW. The manual was printed in December but is missing technical data. PDF copies appear to be available in other languages. It beggars believe why they are incapable of producing an English version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.