Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our names are Ingo and Trixie Lee Krommer, we live in Costa Rica and we just became members in your club hoping you can help us and get some hints on the car.
We purchased a VW T-Cross Highline, VIN 9BWBL6BF1M4000016 in Costa Rica and naturally it came with a Spanish owner's manual. Our Spanish is very good, but it may be inadequate for an owner's manual, we need one in English. The car was made in São Bernardo do Campo, São Paulo Brazil.
I am trying to find a manual on the internet, but I have had no luck. Can you help us find one?
Anyone who can obtain a manual for us can spend a weekend with us in our beautiful house. We will wine and dine you to no end.
We will pick up the car Monday, July 1.
Hope you can help us to get us a manual.
Hasta la vista
Ingo y Trixie Lee

·
Registered
413 Posts
Try this link, it will take you to the UK manuals.

https://userguide.volkswagen.de/w/en_GB/welcome

EDIT sorry seems link only remains valid for a short while before asking for a VIN. Yours didn't work (different format to the EU VINs) use this, it's based on mine, but with a random number at the end and works... WVGZZZC1ZLY0440123

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you
The link is not working, "Try again later" it tells me, I have been doing it for the past hours, maybe tomorrow.

Hasta luego
Sukki

·
Registered
413 Posts
It.s working for me right now, maybe they limit access to European networks. Keep trying for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts