Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have i owned my T-Cross since may 2019 and apart from a leak in the back floor seals and the tyre pressure sensors being a tad sensitive, it has been a trouble free experience.
However, trying to obtain an owners manual has been a real pain, the dealer doesn't want to know, my local VW dealer doesn't want to know and the online link isn't working, and looking at this forum it operates on the basis of a national lottery - one winner in every 100,000
I'm after the servicing works, I've hit 20k miles and she is telling me I need an oil change and a minor service - what's involved?
My local dealer quoted £174 which seems a tad excessive for a can of oil and a filter.
Can anyone assist please?

Thanking you in anticipation!

·
Registered
91 Posts
This may seem like a stupid response , but here goes. The owners manual is supposed to live in the tray beneath one of the front seats. In Australia it's the driver's seat. As to servicing, in Australia again, the T Cross has to be be serviced annually or 20,000 km (12,000 Miles) whichever comes first. The first service is critical in my view and involves an oil and filter change and a critical inspection of components including brakes,tyres etc as well as topping up other fluids. Personally I wouldn't go anywhere for the first service but to an authorised dealer. Cheers-John

·
Registered
208 Posts
I bought my First Edition about the same time. It took 10 weeks and a lot of persistence on my part to get a manual. I emailed VW UK customer service and sales team. The dealer was useless. I got the 3rd year service done at a local garage for about £130 using VW parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts