Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to read the manual through as you sometimes pick up small things youd never know. However no one reads the full book before leaving the dealer On collection day :lol: . Little bit each day.

Theres so much kit on the t cross you dont see it all on day one. But Noticed the lowering passenger mirror on reverse wasnt working. Thought it was automatic but no,,, reading a little further today you have to set it up :D :D :D when i read a bit further more kit will probably come to light. :lol:

But... if yours isnt working go to page 92 :cool:

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Nice to know, thanks. (If mine ever appears 馃)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought mine took forever, 1st car ive optioned. It builds the anticipation lol .had it 3days now, soon comes n goes. Love it.

Registered
Wow.. I didn't know that, and it isn't working on my car, yet..!, Is it on all models..?,Will check pg 92 tomorrow..!

Registered
Its been a feature on my last three VW, it a handy little thing especially if you don't want to damage our lovely Alloys!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Halin9 said:
Wow.. I didn't know that, and it isn't working on my car, yet..!, Is it on all models..?,Will check pg 92 tomorrow..!
My se has it so your sel definatley does ,,,, how long have you had your car....... and not read the manual :lol:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One tip, the manual is european so when it says turn rotary knob to 'R'...... we use 'L' in uk.... 'R' does nothing.... took me s few trys lol

Registered
spc369 said:
One tip, the manual is european so when it says turn rotary knob to 'R'...... we use 'L' in uk.... 'R' does nothing.... took me s few trys lol
That must be it then..! :roll: ...tried several times and it didn't work..! could be that I was on page 91 though..!
I'll try again tomorrow using 'L". ....

Registered
I tried to make it work this evening without success. Can you please attach a pic with the instructions in the english manual? Maybe they are more explicit than in mine

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Halin9 said:
spc369 said:
That must be it then..! :roll: ...tried several times and it didn't work..! could be that I was on page 91 though..!
I'll try again tomorrow using 'L". ....
Page 91 is interior mirrors 馃槀
I also cocked up the sequence of reverse and neutral initially, just follow word for word and its fine.
Definatley a benefit.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Elgiganto said:
My tcross doesnt have this function :(
Where are you and what spec do you have?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CPPGR said:
Perhaps this feature is available only to cars without rear view camera
I have both &#x1f44d-1f3fc;

Registered
For some reason this feature is only on cars with electrically folding mirrors.

-eelis-

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Eelis said:

-eelis-
That could be it!, odd though as their all electrically adjusted so the motors there.

Registered
Eelis said:

-eelis-
That explains it then..! Spent ages and couldn't get it to work. I was beginning to think that it was because mine is dsg...
Pity that the manual doesn't differentiate..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts