Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trivial stuff really, especially when I have a so far unused Park Assist feature, but my passenger side rear view mirror which was programmed to dip down to see the kerb when reversing is failing to behave. I have reset it several times in my first year of T-Cross ownership but it keeps straight up instead of turning down. I am programming it to my own key, and my wife and I keep our keys separated. I have read the manual but maybe I'm missing something. I could easily drop into the dealership, which is close by, but I don't want to admit defeat so soon. Any clues folks? Page 91 in the manual is where I am looking.

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Unable to check at the moment, but I seem to remember the little dial knob on the driver door arm rest has to be in a particular position 馃
Apologies if I am wrong.

Reactions: AussieJohn

Registered
Trivial stuff really, especially when I have a so far unused Park Assist feature, but my passenger side rear view mirror which was programmed to dip down to see the kerb when reversing is failing to behave. I have reset it several times in my first year of T-Cross ownership but it keeps straight up instead of turning down. I am programming it to my own key, and my wife and I keep our keys separated. I have read the manual but maybe I'm missing something. I could easily drop into the dealership, which is close by, but I don't want to admit defeat so soon. Any clues folks? Page 91 in the manual is where I am looking.
Yes need mirror dial on L. Manual is wrong as it assumes left hand drive ! When you drive off the mirror returns to position. You can leave it on L if you dont need to move mirror often.

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
And I still think folding mirrors should have been standard for the SEL trim.

Registered
You need the mirror dial on L then with the engine on select reverse gear, adjust the mirror to where you want it.
Then select drive and then back to reverse.
That should set it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts