Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm really excited, I'm picking up my new t cross on Saturday. I hope I don't regret, not getting driver mode selection.

Black R Line DSG
Rear camera, winter pack & folding mirrors

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, and welcome, quite a few of us have our cars, a few still waiting. Think im safe to say everyone with really likes the car and enjoys driving it. With a black r-line dsg i think you will be very impressed.... pictures in collection :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Jacq 100 said:
Hi all,

I'm really excited, I'm picking up my new t cross on Saturday. I hope I don't regret, not getting driver mode selection.

Black R Line DSG
Rear camera, winter pack & folding mirrors
Hi! I don't know what driver mode selection does but the sport mode on the DSG is very impressive. Just nudge the gear lever down and it holds onto gears longer and gives a noticing boost on pulling away. Another nudge and it's back to normal driving mode. No buttons to fiddle with.

Did my first long run at the weekend. DSG and Adaptive Cruise is great. Got on the M6 at junction 9 and didn't touch the brake or the accelerator until on the A14! Makes for very relaxed driving!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.