Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering returning my energetic orange SEL with only 600 miles! I have a tiguan Elegance which has spoiled driving the Tcross so it maybe swapped for another Tiguan variant! There could be an unused space saver spare wheel available!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Obviously your decision, but I've never understood having 2 of the same car. We (had Tiguan and Polo) now T-Cross and XC40. Times when you need the slightly bigger car or more power for towing, and times when the cross is enough, sporty but more economical.

Reactions: AussieJohn

·
Registered
76 Posts
Strange post; I find it difficult to understand that buyer remorse has set in after only 600 miles. Surely you drove the vehicle before purchase and had a feel for it . I drive a Golf as my other car and find that both vehicles have a distinctive style. The T Cross is very sophisticated in R Line form.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate comments but we want two vehicles with the same gear (getting long in the tooth and the better half going through cancer!) plus the ability to carry 6 passengers. It is going to be a painful experience! Plus nice heated seats and panno roof!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts