Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

T-Cross SEL on order with standard alloys. When in the dealers at the weekend the standard tyres (Hankooks) didn't seem to have much rim protection. How are people finding the 17inch wheels when it comes to kerbing?

The reason I ask is because on a previous car (Qashqai) you only had to look at a kerb and they were marked. According to a friend in the refurb business most of their work came from Qashqais!

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
206 Posts
Because of the size and shape of the car I'm finding it difficult to judge where it is in relation to the kerb, so prone to parking a little further from the kerb than necessary. A rear camera would be a great help!

·
Registered
156 Posts
My SEL has got Pirelli Cinturato P7 Tyres on it, and they seem to offer protection.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
IWRA said:
Because of the size and shape of the car I'm finding it difficult to judge where it is in relation to the kerb, so prone to parking a little further from the kerb than necessary. A rear camera would be a great help!
I also have a reversing camera and it is brilliant, really really helpful when parking.

Worth every penny, would definately recommend one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So looks like tyres are the luck of the draw! I'd take steels they were an option lol.

Got the reverse camera added so that should help.

Thanks

S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.