Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so, weird question. The Spanish VW website gives you the ability to have R line exterior only or R Line interior and exterior.

The advantage to me is that I prefer the R Line cladding and I can then have 17" wheels to cope with bumps near my house. For some reason I can't have 17" wheels if I go fully R Line.

Finally, the question. Does the R Line interior give you anything other than the R Line badge and a new seat pattern on the seats? I can't see anything listed. I'm off to find out in a few days when I test drive the Sport without the R Line which I think is about an SEL. MAYBE.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The R Line interior is all black roof lining I think that is the main interior difference and the badge on the front seats and steering wheel, different seat coverings.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
Personal opinion is that it would be good to avoid the R Line interior because of the black roof lining, I felt it made the cabin feel too dark.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
377 Posts
CrossyT said:
The only reason I didn't get the RLine was the black roof lining. Just my personal preference. I would have liked a panoramic roof.
I bet if that was an option cost would have been somewhere between a grand and £1250!! Then would have had a big decision to make😱

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.