Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sat in the car, engine off listening to the radio and after about ten minutes the clock on the radio stops and only picks up the correct time after starting the car again.
Is it supposed to do that?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Think this is related to auto setting the clock (from GPS) as against manual setting, can be found in settings under CAR. This is likely to cone up again at the end of the month with summertime. There's a long thread on here from the last clock change.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is interesting. I've only just changed my clock to use GPS to set the time as on Tuesday the time was out by about 7 hours. Any idea how the manual setting could have got so far out? I've never experienced this before in years of owning VW's and in the 8 months I've had this one.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I've tried GPS and Manual setting of the clock in Car settings but with the engine off and listening to the radio the time at the top of the radio screen still

advances for 10 minutes and then stops. Doesn't seem to be in order to save the battery because the radio keeps playing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.