Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Again ;)

In my Golf 7 Gti, I could loud the radio station logos to the screen , I could do this by saving the images on an SD card and then transfer them to the radio.
Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Center console Vehicle audio

Now - with the T-cross I don't have a SD Card Slot, Vehicle Light Automotive design Line Automotive exterior

and I now have no idea how to do this, I have saved pictures on a USB and plugged that in , still doesn't pic up the pictures to save to my stations, I have tried by saving them to my phone and then plugging that in and trying again, still says no logo found. See pic below. Any one know what to do?
Vehicle Gadget Personal luxury car Machine Multimedia

Any help would be appreciated.
P.s - Located in South Africa :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not sure if it applies in SA or not but in the UK when you go into radio settings it lets you download radio station logos, however it only downloads those for the stations which it has, so if there is a station in the list which it doesn't have a logo for, there is no way of manually adding one.

As far as I am aware there is no way of uploading station logos from a device onto the Infotainment unit, sorry

I've attached a screen shot from my car showing that some of the stations have automatically downloaded the logos and others haven't. There doesn't seem to be any logic as to whether they download or not - you can see the logo for one of the Fun Kids channels is there and the other isn't

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts