Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have had my T Cross just over 3 months and love it but there is one issue which is bugging me and want to see if anybody else has experienced it.

After starting the engine and driving for a short while the radio station always jumps back one station when I first turn the wheel. I did initially put this down to DAB signal been poor as it always seemed to be on the same corner as I was leaving my street. But I have now discovered it also happens when I play music from my memory card plugged into the USB C slot. It always jumps back just the one song and then will not do it for the rest of the journey.

I have had the car from new and didnt really want to bother VW as it seems a trivial matter but have recently been thinking that with the car been new it should have no faults.

Any advice greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Sounds like the car thinks the back button has been pressed RH set bottom pair. It could be a dodgy contact on the 'clock spring' a spiral connector to allow the switches to work with the wheel turned either way. Take it back to the dealer.

Reactions: Halin9
1 - 3 of 3 Posts