Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in the car to find the rear view mirror pointing downwards, I'm the only driver, I've owned it from new and it had 1000 miles on it only.
puzzled I re-positioned the mirror, or tried anyway, but it was just flopping around loose.
I took it back to the dealer and was told it needs an entire new windscreen as its an integral part! This was five months ago, still waiting.
I've wedged it in place with paper wedges for now, (the arm that passes through roof liner extension)
Anyone else had bother?
The windscreen has forward sensors attached also and it makes me wonder what would happen should it need replacing through stone damage for instance!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a t-cross r line only had it for 3 months and noticed a dead spider in the front sensor window screen area by reversing mirror. Went back to dealer who said it was not covered by warranty and they would not remove it. So there it sits until someone does a YouTube video on how to remove reversing mirror and surround. Yes it does make you wonder what happens if the window screen needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SPIDER removed!! took my time and removed plastic surround around the rear mirror (y) a bit fiddley but did it without any damage I now have my little friend safely encased in a plastic bag 😠😠😠
Textile Beige Natural material Plant Insect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts