Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst collecting manual and data plug from dealer today I had a look round some of the small accessories for sale. There is a useful pack consisting of a decent sized red warning triangle with strong stand, 2 thin fluorescent vests and a First Aid Kit along with a neat bag to hold everything. Think price was around £28 -- a useful stocking filler perhaps :)

T Cross DSG R Line, Makena Turquoise, Beats Sound system, electric folding mirrors, rear camera, keyless entry, paddles

·
Registered
313 Posts
Good shout, sure my dealer said something about discount on accesories to.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks spc369, I will ask dealer - nothing ventured, nothing gained. The First Aid pack is complexly updated compared to my present one which is Florence Nightingale vintage!

T Cross DSG 115 R Line, Makena Turquoise, Beats Sound system, electric folding mirrors, rear camera, keyless entry, paddles

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think that that triangle kit is a general purpose one and doesn't fit the slot inside the hatchback door..! The genuine T-cross version, to fit the slot is about £48.! Could still be a possible Xmas present though..!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.