Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first time poster long time lurker…

Took delivery in June of a 2021 T-Cross Carat (design black package) here in France and loving the car so far. For some reason, the sign assist (feature which shows speed limits on the dashboard) just suddenly stopped working a few days ago and I can't find a way to fix it. If I go into the settings, it shows sign assist as off, but when I try to turn it on, the error says something like "sign assist is not currently available". Has anyone had any similar issues? Trying to find a simple solution online before contacting the dealer for repair.

Thx!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just an update. Resetting the Factory settings does not fix it. Had to take it into dealer and they replaced the front camera, all under warranty. Works perfectly now.

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
Just proves not everything can be fixed by settings, sometimes there's a real live fault. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Unfortunately this is the problem with these new cars and all electronic systems. In my case for example I cannot understand how there are roads with clear lane markings and the lane assist does not recognise anything. On the other hand I can be in roads with very faint markings and I am there fighting the lane assist....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.