Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the midst of finalising the sale of my VW :-( and potentially buying something else. If I have a short time without a car, it is no big deal at the moment.

So I will know tomorrow/Friday what's what, in which case then I will sell the space saver. VW said I can keep it.

I thought I would start this as a new topic rather than have it in another.

So I would want £115 which is the cost if ordered as factory order.

I have no idea about how to send a tyre or how much that might cost, but that would be added to the £115, if posting.

Collection obviously works.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just had it pointed out that I could keep the actual jack? that is universal?

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
I guess if someone bought it they would need the jack too, as a complete package. Your potential market would be someone who bought their car from dealer stock to avoid the queue, but didn't fancy the sealant kit.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all true. never thought about it before, as all my previous cars came with the space saver and kit

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I meant to post my message in here.

The car is going tomorrow. I have the space saver and kit

Just looking how to add photos.

If anyone is interested please pm me. It will be collection only from Watford. Price £115

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just opposite where I live, a new T Cross. I knocked on the door, but he already had a space saver. Had to ask though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.