Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm sure some of you must have noticed the empty hole in the tailgate in the middle between the handholds, my dealer said it's for an emergency triangle ( for Tiguan and above apparently) he said he would find me one, still waiting!
Just a blanking piece to cover the ugly hole would do.
Anyone got the triangle?

R line dsg
A kangarooing t -roc replacement

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes i have a triangle it was supplied when i brought the vehicle Ex Demo mine is a VW Spare Part you can purchase them at the dealer on the Forum is more on this matter and in particular how to fit and remove it by rotating it within the housing. If you go into Quick Links and then Search enter Warning | Triangle it will bring up old posts and pictures on this topic, hope this helps.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The original post was very useful in alerting me to this before purchase. The hole is nicely full with the triangle that 'fell out' of my Audi before part exchanging it.

It seems to be a generic VAG part.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Actually you need to have 2 triangles, one in front and one in the back of the car. Mine came with one from the dealer, but I think some charge money for it

·
Registered
129 Posts
Warning triangles are not mandatory in the UK so there is no need to provide them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts