Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi
In here, we get the spare wheel and tools included. At the foam I can see number: 2GM.012.115 F ( it could be, that there are no dots between the numbers, but only spaces) and it sits inside a 16 inch full size spare wheel.
Hope this helps.

-eelis-

·
Read Only
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi
In here, we get the spare wheel and tools included. At the foam I can see number: 2GM.012.115 F ( it could be, that there are no dots between the numbers, but only spaces) and it sits inside a 16 inch full size spare wheel.
Hope this helps.

-eelis-
Hi Eelis

If you have some spare time at the weekend would you mind looking for the number on the jack also please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've read many posts about spare wheel, including one with a list of part numbers for the jack, handle and wheelbrace.

Does anyone have a part number for the correct foam insert for storing the tools?

I've been speaking to VW and there are 7 versions of the foam insert.

I have a price for the wheel, tyre, wheelbrace and jack of £265.
I purchased mine from Seat Motor parts Morecambe it’s for the Seat Arona but also fits the T cross comes complete with tools and jack also foam insert. Part no. ZGBBOM2055E about £220 including delivery and it’s full size and fit in the boot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Eelis

If you have some spare time at the weekend would you mind looking for the number on the jack also please?
These are the numbers I found on the jack: 2Q0 011 031 B TS3 and 0705191906602_, I guess it's the first one.

-eelis-

Reactions: Halin9
1 - 12 of 12 Posts