Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my Stage 6 text 8am this morning. Getting closer 馃榾

Registered
Good shout,,, vw call it 'building the excitement' i call it ' hurry up' 馃槀馃槀&#x1f44d-1f3fc;

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, have you used your paddles? I'm not expecting that luxury... But here's hoping 馃槈

Registered
I have used it a few times. Dropping a gear early to increase engine braking ( i find the tcross coasts easy, my last car had a braking mode which i kinda miss). For acceleration its a new thing to me so need to play with that. Or the gearlever up/down

Registered
Digitalracer said:
Thanks, have you used your paddles? I'm not expecting that luxury... But here's hoping 馃槈
I haven't got the paddles... But do find that sport mode is excellent. Often find myseld knocking it down into sport before a roundabout or junction where a quick exit may be required.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer says paperwork raised to transfer car from port so hope to pick up Sat 9 Nov 馃榾 Delay probably caused by monthly delivery quota per country. I didn't realise there 48 countries that were RHD!!!

Registered
Glad to see yours has made it to the UK DigitalRacer .
Anyone else still waiting for Stage 6 from a week 36 build ?
Mine went to stage 5 on Sept 13th so almost 7 weeks in transit !
Wonder where it has been all this time ?

Registered
I finally got to stage 6 on Tuesday, went in to dealer to confirm it actually had arrived this time! it has a transport order so I might get it in November

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same transport order raised for me too. Helpful dealer said I would get priority workshop preparation as had extended wait. Am hoping to get it a week on Saturday 馃

Registered
Dealer just rung to say they have been told car was being unloaded last night on the Tyne.
VW app still showing stage 5.
Getting closer - now need to sort out ending PCH on Yeti a month early and making some space on the drive

Registered
rarrar said:
Dealer just rung to say they have been told car was being unloaded last night on the Tyne.
VW app still showing stage 5.
Getting closer - now need to sort out ending PCH on Yeti a month early and making some space on the drive
T Cross seems to be the car of choice for ex Yeti owners! About the only small car we found with a true SUV feel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.