Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had text to say car at Dealers :D It actually turned up there yesterday per their phone call.Hoping to collect Saturday or Monday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just as excited as my dealer phoned yesterday to say my car expected at dealer within 2 weeks.
SEL 115 DSG
Options:
Reflex Silver
18" Funchal dark wheels
Active Info
Winter Pack
Folding Mirrors
Ordered 6/6/19
Expected delivery 19/11/19
Just over 5 months wait! I wonder how I had the patience!🙂

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geo, wonder if Active Info caused longer delay🤔 I did try to add it to mine but was too far down the line. My dealer just sent me a video of mine. Can collect 4pm Sat, but probably going to wait til sunny Monday and daylight.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have still only seen 1 T Cross on the road this year. How about anyone else?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Digitalracer said:
I have still only seen 1 T Cross on the road this year. How about anyone else?
Seen one on the motorway and one local to me. Both white so possibly first editions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Reply to Digitalracer: Perhaps delay to order was Active Info or 18" Funchal dark wheels as these wheels were supplied as standard on 1st edition white t cross and perhaps were more difficult to get from supplier. Will post photo when I get the car to see how well the wheels match with Reflex Silver. However I don't doubt my choice of Wheels to look cool.😎

·
Registered
313 Posts
Digitalracer said:
Just had text to say car at Dealers :D It actually turned up there yesterday per their phone call.Hoping to collect Saturday or Monday.
Nice, enjoy the day youve certainly had a wait!

I got offered a 5pm collection and said same thing :D

Only seen mine up to now,,,,, not sure where they all are , selling like hotcakes when i ordered :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the way, mine came with Hankook Ventus so should be quiet 🤫 Couldn't see any paddles on video 😢 But very pleased with the look of the car 😎

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slightly longer wait than me, enjoy 🎉

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just confirmed no paddles 😭 But chance of collecting 3pm Saturday which I will take if confirmed 💫

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dealer taking delivery of my car this evening, VW app still showing stage 5, however towbar is on back order till middle of next week and will be fitted AFTER vehicle registration.
In no hurry to take delivery as waiting for VW/Skoda finance to arrange for BCA to collect my Yeti which is on a PCH lease as I dont want the hassle of 2 cars on premises at same time and have to arrange insurance on both ! I do know about the VW 5 days free insurance offer.
So either pickup at end of next week or will wait till end of month when our sales rep comes back from holiday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My Car has just arrived in the UK this morning 4 TIMES - 3 times from the app and 1 text, I know it's been in Grimsby since the 28th October - when I also got a text telling me it had arrived. Are VW known for having issues with their applications?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Foe me the app was reliable up to stage 5 with no further stage notification for 5 weeks. Had to phone dealer who has told me car in UK and expect car to be ready within next 2 weeks. Dealers system is up to date and was happy to give update.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Newbie said:
Hi - I'm delighted to say I'm now the owner of a T-Cross, first impressions, I love it and more important so does OH who really owns it

Nice car and well built
Excellent news,,, congrats.... im liking mine more each drive... lots of nice touches :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Collection delayed !
BCA (for VW finance) cannot collect my end of lease Skoda for 3 weeks!
Be warned if you are in the same position, obviously didnt plan far enough ahead

·
Registered
313 Posts
rarrar said:
Collection delayed !
BCA (for VW finance) cannot collect my end of lease Skoda for 3 weeks!
Be warned if you are in the same position, obviously didnt plan far enough ahead
Thats annoying. :eek:

·
Registered
37 Posts
You'll enjoy new car. I have to say really good build quality and lots on driver aids. I don't mind at all the lane assist. Engine power is fine. Road noise very good. A really nice car

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.