Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed on the T-Cross page of the VW website that 250 First Edition models will be available to order from 'early February'.
The price is £23150 and it is very well equipped. I think it only comes in white which is a deal breaker for me as my wife is really keen on the metallic black.
The list of equipment included is very impressive. Seems a very good deal although I doubt there would be any room for discounts or deposit contributions. Well worth a look!

·
Registered
23 Posts
New must see video:

·
Registered
23 Posts
VW T-Cross - starter for 10 :D

www.volkswagen.co.uk/t-cross?CMPID=sem&country=UK&publisher=Google&campaign=Brand&seatype=Brand&language=EN&adpay=PAID&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7briBRD7ARIsABhX8aBhvQMOhrcgM6y3x0THhnCcgRazSjxt3z5WTQZJuP4t81tqin4efPAaArX2EALw_wcB&mkwid=s_292601928652_%2Bt%20%2Bcross_b_t&mtid=vdvv2y1xd0&slid=&product_id=

I'm trying to persuade (nag) my pal to upgrade from his 8 year old Mazda2 to a T-Cross which is why I am active on this forum... repairs are starting to cost him :evil: He & his better half love my T-Roc but want a smaller car so problem solved :!:

·
Administrator
56 Posts
Thanks, this is all the info I could find from the Volkswagen site:

THE BRAND NEW T-CROSS FIRST EDITION
Only 250 available - reserve from early February

The brand new model comes in pure white, with rear tinted windows and exclusive 18" Adamantium alloy wheels.

The plush interior has a black and grey decorative trim, and comes fully loaded with a powerful beats sound system.

The new T-Cross First Edition comes fully equipped with Lane Assist, High Beam Assist, Blind Spot Sensor and Parking Distance Control.

Get your T-Cross First Edition for £23,150, from early February.

Exterior design
Fall in love with the striking design of the T-Cross First Edition. From its contemporary styling in pure white, to its distinctive rear with striking reflective strips and LED tail light clusters. Guaranteed to make a lasting impression.

Wheels
Add a personal touch to your T-Cross First Edition with our exclusive 18" Funchal wheels in Adamantine Silver.

Lights
The LED headlights of the T-Cross First Edition have a singular signature style - especially the built-in LED lights with High Beam Assist.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.