Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected yesterday. The passenger seat back does not fold. Lots of space for a spare wheel in lieu of a repair kit. The boot floor cannot be lowered with the Beats sound system, although I would imagine you could unbolt the amplifier and sit it in the spare tyre well or on top of a spare wheel. No handbooks in English with the first batch of cars which makes it difficult to set everything up, though most of it is easy to do via the various menus.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great looking car! Well done. Like Marius I would like to know how it drives. I had a look at a black R Line in my local dealership today and was impressed with how it looked - it is compact but it has a bit of presence too. I'm looking forward to getting my SEL in the same colour even more now!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It drives very well. It has a very solid feel. Build quality is good. It will take some getting used to after driving a turbo diesel. Ride is smooth, not too hard on 18" tyres.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great car that.. I test drove one and was very impressed. I really wanted auto though, so after test driving an auto, I was even more impressed and ordered an SEL dsg....but with the black pack to look like the First edition..!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just picked up a First edition for my wife.

I drive a brand new Tiguan Rline but have to say, the T-cross is just as good! Really very, very impressed with it so far!

Pics to follow as the roads were awful on the way home from the dealer....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Kugaman said:
Just picked up a First edition for my wife.

I drive a brand new Tiguan Rline but have to say, the T-cross is just as good! Really very, very impressed with it so far!

Pics to follow as the roads were awful on the way home from the dealer....
I swapped my diesel Tig R line for one and T Cross petrol is quieter and more spirited certainly round town at least.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.