Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Omg, very sorry to see that pic. Hope you get her back soon. How the hell did your neighbor miss the tcross ? Its not exactly small.

On a lighter note i can confirm your neighbors haven't hit anyone else's tcross . You are the first!!! :lol:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mine got scraped all across the front the 2nd week I had it, I think by someone doing a 3 point turn in the road. As it is a non metallic finish I was able to give a rub down and a respray using paint and a lacquer finish bought on eBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spc369 said:
Omg, very sorry to see that pic. Hope you get her back soon. How the hell did your neighbor miss the tcross ? Its not exactly small.

On a lighter note i can confirm your neighbors haven't hit anyone else's tcross . You are the first!!! :lol:
I really have no idea how he managed to hit it. It was even parked underneath a street light!

The insurance are telling me I should have it back on the 21st, really can't wait to get it back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IWRA said:
Mine got scraped all across the front the 2nd week I had it, I think by someone doing a 3 point turn in the road. As it is a non metallic finish I was able to give a rub down and a respray using paint and a lacquer finish bought on eBay.
Ouch, the only plus side from mine is at least the guy admitted to it straight away so there was no bother getting it fixed - just the inconvenience. I'm guessing there aren;'t too many T-Cross parts in the supply chain at the moment so a long wait for parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.