Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone noticed the 2 new Special Edition models that are now going to be available?

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
No, pray tell...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Different upholstery and other trim, all additions to the SE spec, but for the same price. For instance front and rear sensors etc. Full details on Carscoops

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's called the United edition. Same applies to the Polo and T Roc. Heated washers included too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T-cross United can now be seen on the VW configurator. Other additional things were door sill protection plates and sports pedals.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It appears to based on SE only, so basically SE spec with extras for roughly the same price,from what I could gather. Probably more info available from a dealer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think weigh up the cost on both - doesn't the United have different materials etc for the seats., insides?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the SEL definitely has more and I was going to get heated seats so will probably stick to SEL. If I'm looking correctly I don't think the United has Satnav/Apple play etc but might be wrong 🙈

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think you will be disappointed, as you can see that is the spec I have, and very happy. Looking at the Special Edition I didn't find the configurator very pleasant to navigate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.