Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks great; tossed up between white and Limestone Grey. Called heads for grey. Same options plus full tint, paint and interior protection and front and rear dash cams. Now 6 months old with 8,000kms up. Congrats mate-Cheers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great, health to enjoy. Will be looking with interest to see what you plan to do with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks great; does it improve performance, and where do you order the parts? Easy to fit? Cheers-John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The quality of the finish is as good as it looks, flawless; I was quite impressed.

Does it improve performance? Who would know haha

There's a nice increase in induction sound, and personally I quite like the sound of the 3cyclinder wobble.

I've come from driving a long list of performance VW's the past few decades, so this is more just a daily drive around. It's about making it a bit more fun and having a play, not chasing out and out performance, squeezing every kW out of it.

I ordered it directly from the manufacturer : https://www.armaspeed.com/product/skoda-scala-1-0t-cold-air-intake/

It was pretty straight forward to fit, nothing too difficult and the right tools definitely help. Highly recommend are hose clamp pliers Vision care Eye glass accessory Eyewear Font Fashion accessory
and small torx bit set to get into tight areas.

I did find a video online somewhere about pulling the OEM intake box off, but again, very straight forward.

Cheers- Ian

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it’s nearly been a year, so I thought an update was in order. Just had the 15k service, nothing major to report . Just had the side steps installed , haven’t decided if I love them or not .

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

1 - 15 of 15 Posts