Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.
I want to ask about vw's touch up paint kits. Does anybody have experience with their touch up kits? I have Makena turquize paint finish and I have to touch up two rock chips on the front bumper. Unfortunatelly our volkswagen dealers told me that this kind of colour is unavailable to order from volkswagen. Does somebody have similar issues about vw's touch up kits?

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi to all.
I want to ask about vw's touch up paint kits. Does anybody have experience with their touch up kits? I have Makena turquize paint finish and I have to touch up two rock chips on the front bumper. Unfortunatelly our volkswagen dealers told me that this kind of colour is unavailable to order from volkswagen. Does somebody have similar issues about vw's touch up kits?

Thanks
Lots on Ebay: makena turquize paint: Search Result | eBay

·
Registered
78 Posts
Had same issue a year ago, ordered from one of the dealers the touch up kit for Turquoise paint but they cancelled and refunded the order because that paint was not available. My question was: why do you sell it then? No idea....

Does make you wonder all these new cars being sold with all kinds of fancy paint colors are never going to get repaired properly if they cannot match the color precisely.

Reactions: Digitalracer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had same issue a year ago, ordered from one of the dealers the touch up kit for Turquoise paint but they cancelled and refunded the order because that paint was not available. My question was: why do you sell it then? No idea....

Does make you wonder all these new cars being sold with all kinds of fancy paint colors are never going to get repaired properly if they cannot match the color precisely.
Same story. That was happened to me last year. Sorry this colour can not be ordered from Volkswagen since it is not available - dealer said to me. I have ordered from Genuine colours which came with two in one (base coat + laquer mixed). It is 90 to 95 % match with the original paint and I'm pretty satisfied. However I was tried up to date to make an order for original touch up by volkswagen but no hope.

This is the link for the order: LC6L Touch Up Paint for VW Volkswagen Aqua T CROSS ID 3 0Z C6L MAKENA TUERKIS Pe | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts