Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tom,if it was fitted at a VW dealer then you must refer it straight to them as any workmanship issues are covered by a warranty of -I believe- of 12 months. It will be their job to rectify and restore. Alternatively, if you had the task carried out by an aftermarket provider, they still have a duty and maybe a warranty. Either way, don't touch it yourself or have a person you know tinker with it. Cheers-John

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
Can you enlighten us how it was sorted?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you enlighten us how it was sorted?
The main light switch had been returned to OFF instead of AUTO after the demonstration and I had not spotted this.

Apparently a regular occurrence after servicing and also regular occurrence that elderly drivers (Like me) who normally drive with lights on AUTO, don't notice this difference.

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
But surely you wouldn't have gad headlights either? Didn't you get the nag when you turn on the ignition to turn auto lights on?

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
Not possible, the sidelights, front and rear come on before headlights. You're possibly confusing the daytime running lights.
Steering part Car Automotive design Fixture Personal luxury car

Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer Trip computer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.