Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a brief few weeks i've now traded in the T-Cross :(

It's a nice looking car but i've never been really happy with it after owning hot hatches and the creaks from all doors, rattle from back somewhere were driving me nuts (tried Gummi pfledge on rubbers with no luck)

So i'll be driving another Fiesta ST-Line until i find a replacement but no idea what it'll be :?

I'll have some extras for sale if anyone is interested and can collect from West Yorkshire

Spare wheel (new) with unused full size Hankook tyre (205/55/16) and full unused toolkit in foam holder - £120
Genuine Golf GTi chrome headlight switch - £20
Genuine rubber boot load liner - £40
LED boot light unit - £10

[email protected]

·
Registered
395 Posts
That's a bit sad....good luck with the Fiesta..presumably you'll drop quite a lot of cash..!
Where abouts in West Yorks.?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a couple of Fiestas in the past, look ok and do the job - will decide after xmas what i want next but wont rush this time?

The T-Cross has lost £2.5k in the past few weeks, never know a car lose so much and this dealer is being very generous compared to others

I'm in Huddersfield

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry to hear that - Love mine, no issues at all. I do understand though as had same with a Focus, just hated it, never bonded. Good luck with whatever you settle on.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spare wheel/ toolkit and bootliner sold

Headlight switch and boot led unit - £30

1 - 6 of 6 Posts