Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rectangle Gas Electronic device Gadget Font

I was impressed with this little tray which fits neatly in cubby hole under arm rest leaving room below. It's quite sturdy and has 2 little T Cross embossed rubber mats on base. All for the princely sum of £2.99 inc shipping via Ebay and posted from China!

R line DSG 115 in Makena Turquoise
Electric mirrors
Sound Beats system,
Active Info display
Rear camera

Attachments

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
And I thought I'd got a bargain at £3.30😂😂

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Digitalracer. You were done! 😉

Electric mirrors
Sound Beats system,
Active Info display
Rear camera

·
Registered
360 Posts
I did see some at £15!! Like you, am really happy with mine, works well.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I thought I might get something flimsy but it's very well made. Note the hole in base -- not quite sure what it's for - perhaps to accommodate a USB cable/ phone connection as I imagine there is enough room for a mobile below tray.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well done to those who got a bargain. Mine was £16.80 with postage.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Bought mine from the UK for about £11......support your local traders..!
Have to say, it seems well made, a good fit and quite useful..
I thought about trying the dash cubby hole one but it needs cutting to fit...not sure that looks good in a new car..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Jonblue that's a great price do you have a link for this item please.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pete Cross - Just enter 'Car Armrest Box Storage Center Console Organizer Container Holder Box for V F4T7' on E Bay and the item should pop up. Price has soared to £3.10 :) However be prepared to wait up to a month for delivery as it comes from China. Good luck.

Electric mirrors
Sound Beats system,
Active Info display
Rear camera
Keyless

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for the quick response, just ordered one, now need the car to go with it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jonblue said:
Just enter 'Car Armrest Box Storage Center Console Organizer Container Holder Box for V F4T7' on E Bay and the item should pop up. Price has soared to £3.10 :) However be prepared to wait up to a month for delivery as it comes from China. Good luck.
Blimey, price now soared to £3.15, must be supply and demand or something ;)

Somehow I then got a discount, so £2.99 all in, Bargain !!

Like mentioned, long delivery, but doesn't matter at that price..

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anyone found any nets etc to hold items in the niches against the side panels in the boot ?
My Yeti had a bar across these 2 "voids" which held gloves, hi-vis tops etc in place nicely and keeps them clear of the lifting floor.

·
Registered
360 Posts
rarrar said:
Anyone found any nets etc to hold items in the niches against the side panels in the boot ?
My Yeti had a bar across these 2 "voids" which held gloves, hi-vis tops etc in place nicely and keeps them clear of the lifting floor.
Good ask,a great "Dragons Den" opportunity for someone :p Yes,that would be useful,definitely.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Forgot my tray arrived last week. That and the centre consol . Both good additions.
Cant believe they make any profit 😂 decent quailty too.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
rarrar said:
Do a search for the "Stayhold" brand of boot tidies that you can wedge things behind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts