Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to share this one with you guys .. I've had wiper judder since I got the t cross on 24 th July . I rang my local dealer (car was brought elsewhere in Nuneaton ) and they said replace blades they've been known to be a problem going hard etc. I said fine can I bring it in and I take it it's under warranty.. oh no she said it's wear and tear I said I've only had it a month馃槨馃槨馃槨馃檮. !!!! What wear and tear?Then she said if I'd bought the car from them they'd probably replace them for free!She suggested I contact dealer who I bought car from . I'm waiting a response ... unbloodybeleivable lack of service from Vw ....

Registered
My wifes is the same,
Im going to buy Bosch blades.

Had the exact same issue in my Tiguan, cheap garbage blades needed replacement after a month.

My mother in laws 6 month old 2000 mile Tiguan just had all 4 brake discs replaced due to severe corrosion.

This is all part of VW cost cutting to fund the dieselgate lawsuits.

Just look at the slow sales on the new Golf, cheap plastics, cost cutting all over the car has put a lot of buyers off....

Ive replaced my Tiguan with a BMW....

I think when it comes to replace the T-cross, we wont be looking at VW again.

Registered
a response from original or local? I would email head office. I found them so helpful when i had to contact them, if it is the local one refusing. You should not have to go to original dealer..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ ffis cool the response above is from a local dealer . I've emailed thx dealer today who I got the car from . I'll post the response .. if negative I will email head office who I hope will kick some butt!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
update
i just had an online chat and yes wear and tear items are covered for 6 months under warranty....except wiper blade rubbers! you couldnt make it up

Super Moderator
Be careful with the bosch (and possibly others) i bought some the other day for our cross, but the adaptors don't fit. The fitment on the cross is different from my Tig. I bought
Bosch Aerotwin Flat Wiper Blade Single AP18U
Bosch Aerotwin Flat Wiper Blade Single AP24U

adaptor has a ridge along the lower edge, the holder has lugs these catch against.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.