Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my T-Cross coming up 15 months, sitting in it today, waiting and idly feeling around the seat squab, I discovered it has an under sear drawer on the drivers side! OK, not stop the planet news but I never realised it was there, even though my Tiguan had one.

Anyone else found something there they didn't expect?

Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
馃槀
Luckily I found my drawer early on in ownership while waiting at the supermarket during Covid shielding. It's very useful for storing duster/micro fibre cloth.

Registered
Oh.. I thought it was only on the passenger side, I keep my Instruction book there, ....must check for one on drivers side..!

Registered
Halin9 said:
Oh.. I thought it was only on the passenger side, I keep my Instruction book there, ....must check for one on drivers side..!
I think the drawer is on the right hand side only - so in a U.K. car it is on the offside (driver's side) and on LHD models it is on the nearside - which is now the passenger side

Registered
Yes, only the passenger seat has the drawer.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shmideo, you left or right hand drive?

Registered
Mine is under the driver's seat, passenger seat has 2 rails that hold the car handbook.

Registered
@Tricky2, @Digitalracer, yes you are right there is!
Driver seat has a static tray which is just big enough for the folder that comes with the car, I never noticed it before! :shock:
Passenger seat has the pull-out tray.

Thanks for that I've got more room in the glovebox now!

Registered
This would not be news if people would read the manual. It's all explained with photos in the Practical equipment section at page 151 in the owner's manual :mrgreen:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm an avid manual reader, but I have to say I missed this feature. Maybe it's all the warnings and cautions in the manual sent me to sleep :)

Registered
Tricky2 said:
I'm an avid manual reader, but I have to say I missed this feature. Maybe it's all the warnings and cautions in the manual sent me to sleep :)
馃槀馃槀

Registered
Tricky2 said:
Ditto - I thought I had read the manual from cover to cover but I missed this too - I was only moaning yesterday about how small the glove compartment was when the manual was in it, so I can reclaim about 75% of the available space now :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup, the page is 3/4 warnings and a small section on the draw!

I'll have to re read it now, see what else I've missed :)

Registered
I missed it in the manual as well.!!..
However, after reading this, and checking the car, I now have the tray under the passenger seat, which I knew about and store the handbook in, and a drawer under the drivers seat, which I didn't know about.....only had the car for 21 months...馃槀

Registered
"This would not be news if people would read the manual. It's all explained with photos in the Practical equipment section at page 151 in the owner's manual :mrgreen:"

That would be ok if they could find the manual but it's held in the tray under the seat which they don't know about :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts