Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 VW texts this morning advising my car was in UK.
Rang dealer who tells me that VW have stopped all new deliveries from port for last 3 weeks, but he doesn't know why.
Says VW rep is coming in to dealer today and he hopes to get information.
Anyone else heard this yarn?

G

·
I collected my T Cross last Friday. It came from Sheerness, arrived there about 2 weeks ago. VW Tracking was rubbish. Never moved from Stage 6 arrived in the UK.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hobbit said:
3 VW texts this morning advising my car was in UK.
Rang dealer who tells me that VW have stopped all new deliveries from port for last 3 weeks, but he doesn't know why.
Says VW rep is coming in to dealer today and he hopes to get information.
Anyone else heard this yarn?
Interesting, I have seen that before in another forum when the dealer had exceeded their VW credit limit - however I am sure that is not the case here !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine was held up in Sheerness but my dealer sent a transporter down to pick it up on 31st October, otherwise it could have easily been another 10 days before I took delivery.
Great service from my local dealer!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer rang yesterday to say deliveries were re-commencing today. However has a backlog of 4 weeks to transport so no arrival estimate as yet for my TX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.