Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone both the original boot liner cover with the T-Cross Logo on it, looking for the lower one?

I'm searching for the part number to buy the lower cover?, the top cover I found the part number: 2GM061160 as per attached pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi... I don't think that there is an official VW lower cover. I bought a standard one off Amazon and cut it to size..

·
Registered
66 Posts
2GM061160 is the flexible boot liner with a bigger lip edge which can be rolled up if not needed.

There is a more expensive semi-rigid one with code 2GM061161 which looks exactly the same from above with the T-Cross logo but it's made of rubber/plastic rather than foam.

There is no lower liner in VW accessories catalogue however I found on a german site with VW oem parts the following references 2GM061160A/2GM061161A which seemingly are for the lower boot, the protrustion on the left corner is missing. I guess the main difference between the parts is the material the liner is made of similar to the top liner, i.e. foam vs rubber.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought this Carbox one and its a good fit (as good as my genuine VW top tray) , though others ,possibly cheaper are available on Amazon etc.
https://www.carbox.co.uk/shop/boot-liner-vw-t-cross-suv-04-19-lower-with-adjustable-floor-in-lowest-position/
I now keep the boot floor in the lower position all the time, extra room and practicality.

I did think about getting a second variable Boot Floor unit from VW £200 + (occasionally available second hand on ebay for £100 ish )so I could use both upper and lower liners simultaneously basically creating a useful secure cubby between floors with nothing able to fall into wheel well etc.
Baulked at cost and likely hood of actually using it sufficiently however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts