Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I called service to appoint a visit ahead of my warranty expiry in 1 month when my car is 2 years old for check and service.
I was told that I have 2 days to decide for 2.5yrs warranty extension through Allianz for 433 euros. They shipped the terms, I said OK.... let's do it even my car is trouble free at 20k kms. I did the payment and they replied half an hour ago that the correct quote by Allianz is 583 euros. So I have one day to pay 150 more euros.

Come on guys!!!!

I said no! Refund me plz 433 eur and 583 eur will be kept aside to pay on my own if anything arises.
Correct or wrong decision?

·
Super Moderator
450 Posts
Not sure which country you're in. Here in the UK, the dealers quoted me for their extended warranty as mine (on my Tiguan) was coming to an end. However i git a quote from VW, which you can get up to a month before expiry. Not only was it competitive, it was valid in any VW dealership, rather than the one valid only in their dealership chain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.