Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've had a bit of condensation in the rear reflector. Nothing as bad as they though and it soon disappeared.

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
380 Posts
That shouldn't be happening, will keep an eye out for mine. Just seen my first T Cross in motion this weekend. Not feeling like I'm "The Special One" anymore 😢😂

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh man that's really bad. You should definitely visit your dealer. It looks like the adhesive is crap.

I will keep out an eye on mine as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just remembered that when I got the T-Cross for a test drive from my dealer a month ago, the front lights had water inside, almost the same as your rear lights. I think VW has an issue with the sealing

·
Registered
20 Posts
My R line is suffering with the same problem, to a somewhat lesser degree. I had condensation in both rear light clusters, just before Christmas. The car was garaged for 2 weeks whilst we were away, over Christmas/New Year and the vast majority of the condensation has disappeared. However, have now taken car out of garage and will see if the condensation/water ingress comes back.

Dealer has been informed of problem and has asked to kept up to date on this. Will post again, as and when it manifests itself!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My lights were changed yesterday. Went couple weeks ago to show water in the lights. They took just photos and said that they need to ask vw before anything. After few days call came and they said that new rearlight units were ordered from germany and i made reservation to shop again. Now both unit are new. Hopefully these wont leak :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.