Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Car gave the T Cross a Commendation of sorts in recent award by stating that test drivers/presenters thought the car gave the best driving experience and were reluctant to return it or words to that effect. The T Roc won the best design award so we cannot be far behind on that front either. How do others compare their T Cross with previous car. My R line is certainly an improvement on my old Audi A4 from a road holding aspect although I have not had a long drive yet.

R line DSG 115, electric mirrors, Sound Beats system, rear camera, Active display, keyless

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nice, im certainly liking mine the more i drive..... compared to the old ct i miss the hybrid but on the same range that was 10k more hence the move to tcross... i like the new tech in it ,plenty to keep busy and enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like the new tech. No other car was offering full led plus all this tech at this price. No other car at this dimensions is for driver 1.90cm+ with chances for passenger behind him apart kids. My yeti was a click roomier. What I would like to have..... 4wd choice and , come on VW, put door reflectors on doors when they are open as standard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Must stop looking at new cars. Both the new Captur and new 2008 have the features I most miss from the T Cross; proper lane assist and an electronic handbrake. Their interior finish also slaps down VW small plasticky finish SUVs.
And then there are the more powerful petrol engines on offer.
Oh dear.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I traded my top of the range, all bell and whistles Peugeot 308 for my T cross.
Although the 308 had many features and was all operated by an IPad type screen, I began to think what if something in the electronics went wrong. Would the car function and what price to put right?
Personally I don't like keyless entry and the automatic handbrake. I do miss the panoramic roof! I have had some of the better features added to my SEL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.