Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just asked the question with VW head office while trying to find out where my car is. Mine was built in Portugal!! Which is where salesman also said (despite google search saying Pamplona Spain).

·
Registered
156 Posts
As far as I know, the T-Cross is made in Pamplona Spain.

·
Registered
129 Posts
VW would not make it in two factories on the same continent, it is made in Spain, Brazil and China (a different car with the same name).

The T Cross is based on the Polo which is why it is made at the same factory.

The salesman and VW have got it wrong (and you do get a load of inaccurate stuff from VW - on DM they said that they all go to Emden for final checks !)

The other option is that your dealer ordered the wrong car and it is a T Roc on order which is made in Portugal !

·
Registered
VW T-cross SEL 115 DSG 2019 Energetic Orange
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmmm, think I still prefer the T Cross to the T Roc😁 Must admit I've not been impressed with info from VW. Was pleased to discover the Tracker and get message that it was built, then absolutely nothing!! VW are trying to locate my car and promised a call on Thursday. Gearshift paddles are a mystery too and no one seems to know anything. All very frustrating.... And we're only talking about a spend of £23k so what should we expect?!!!!! 😳🙄

·
Registered
70 Posts
My T Cross was made in Spain and the T Roc i rejected was built in Portugal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts