Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Mates,

I am not sure which color I should choose?
I have the chance for the same price to get with R line in white or limestone grey.
I like both so much, that I can not decide. It drives me creazy, becasue I like both colors with the T Cross.
Do you guys have any idea how to decide for this important color topic. I assume I am not alone and you had the same issues in your heads!?
Best Regards
Danco

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi Danco, I have an R Line on order in Australia and we have gone with the Limestone Grey. I live opposite the VW dealership and I see both colours on similar cars every day. I'm sure that the Grey is right for us as it looks quite classy. Having owned several white cars over many years I know that white shows up any little tar dots or marks that, due to an obsessive nature, annoy the devil out of me. Cheers-AussieJohn

·
Registered
162 Posts
I love white. As long as you're happy to clean it regularly, which I'm not, I think it's a great one. But the limestone is lovely too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! This is absolutely my problem...Both colors are great in their own look and feel. But it is a decision which I have to take.
Limestone grey changes the color depending on the sun and white is white and currently an Hype color. I personaly would never buy a white car, But I saw the T cross in white with the R line and I saw white looks different with SUVs.
It is really hard to decide for me.
Maybe someone has some idea how I can decide it? Even the price is abolutely the same.

·
Registered
162 Posts
well for value, then the metallic is better as that costs more. presuming the white is solid?

I would say it boils down to how often you clean it, would it drive you mad, if it showed loads of marks - dew from trees etc or mud

the grey will show less and has an amazing sparkle

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would definitely recommend Limestone Grey for the R line which has body coloured bumpers and side skirts, it's really good colour, very 'rich' looking. I think white looks better on SEL, or lower spec models because of contrast with black plastic bumpers etc.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I didn't realise they were different but from what you say, then it does sound great with the body coloured bumpers and white with black

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had ordered limestone but cause of lockdown ended up with white and now I really like it and keeps car cool.Both look good.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had only a white one once and as I am lazy, it did my head in, lol. sounds nice though and v smart looking

·
Registered
29 Posts
Always a personal choice but I have found that colours that I love when new like Limestone grey lose their magic after a few months. I usually choose white cars and never get bored with the colour. Very easy to keep clean as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Always a personal choice but I have found that colours that I love when new like Limestone grey lose their magic after a few months. I usually choose white cars and never get bored with the colour. Very easy to keep clean as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
true.. I have had a lot of greys. some cars look better in some colours too. but yes if clean, white is amazing

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a First Edition in white which I am very pleased with. It does not show the dirt anything like I assumed it might. My last few cars have been metallic which have proved difficult to touch up once scratched. My car got scraped in the first month and I was able to touch up myself without any difficulty.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts