Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with wind noise/whistling coming from the door pillar area on the passenger side ?? (drivers side here in Spain) it's notice'able even a low speeds, louder at motorway speeds. I never heard it the first few weeks of owning the car but it is there now almost all of the time.
The car has done 1400 klm (850 mile ish), other than this problem i am impressed with the t-cross so far.

T-cross
urban grey, 115, dsg, folding mirrors, rev cam etc.
thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I noticed some drivers side (rhd) the other day for the first time but there were 40 - 50mph winds at the time and with the 60 - 70 mph of the car it wasn't surprising. Only time that I have noticed anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem solved, the inner window rubber seal on the problem door had moved slightly, i must have done this when cleaning the car !!!! when pushed back into place no more wind noise. It took me ages to find the problem it was so slight even after checking the door seals etc !! as they say you live and learn. :? :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.