Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen some discussion about wipers on the forum, esp the Bosch Aerotwin. I am unable to locate a supplier for T-cross, it does not appear to exist on sites where you give the car type.
Can anyone point me to a website where I may purchase ?

Thanks in advance,
ford

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi ford_classic,
I suffered from wiper judder from day 1. Fitted these in August (after 18 months of judder) and not had a problem since. They were from Xtreme auto on Amazon. I used the number 4 fitting and had no difficulty in putting them on.

BOSCH Wiper Blade Aerotwin Plus AP24U [3397006837] £17.00
Qty: 1
Sold By: XtremeAuto

BOSCH AP18U Aerotwin 'Wiper Blade' (Single), 18-inch/ 450 mm £10.40
Qty: 1
Sold By: XtremeAuto

Best of luck, Toby

·
Registered
414 Posts
I got these on amazon. Bosch 3397014318(its a left right set) Not listed for T-Cross as it's too new.

Bought them and they fit fine. They are not multifit as i had tried those but none of the adaptors work. These have the T-Cross correct fitment directly on the blade, except the aero ridge is the wrong side, they're for LHD. It's quite easy to prise off the arm fitment and refit 180 degrees around, like the originals.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i replaced the front ones and got them from halfords .bosch aerotwin
no problem at all as long as you know the number which someone on a previous post had put down

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yes, T-Cross are 625 x 450 you may get away with longer, I've not looked how close to the top of the screen the drivers is.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I am a bit late, thanks everyone for your information.
I gave details to wiperblades.co.uk and they sorted me with a set of 3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts