Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

After sometime trying to decide between the T-Roc and T-Cross I've finally decided to go for the T-Cross.

I've gone for the 1.5 TSI R-Line in Reef Blue with a few extras. I managed to chop in my Tiguan as deposit even after settling the outstanding finance on it. Pleased with my decision so far, even after the derisory comments on Top Gear about it the other night....

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome..you won't be disappointed.. What do these Motoring journalists know anyway.. They always slag off the Nissan Juke but I had one and loved it..not quite as sophisticated as the T-cross but not as expensive either..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure that you will be pleased with your choice, which is almost identical to mine.
Apart from a couple of rattles (it's booked in to get the boot area sorted again) it's superb.
I envy you the 1.5 engine, which has only recently become available. The earlier problems with it seem to have been resolved according to the T roc/ Q2 forums.
Enjoy your new car

Daytel

·
Registered
24 Posts
Top Gear just proved how unreal they are. In 60 years of driving I've been lucky enough to drive an extremely wide range of cars and the T-Cross is one of the best.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome all!

It was the introduction of the 1.5 engine that swung it for me in the end, really looking forward to it. I've had a few new VW's over the years so I'm used to the agonising wait for the order tracker to update. I've even gone so far as to watch the transporter boat make its way into dock on an online marine tracker!

Here's a question, how many of your cars have "Volkswagen" inscribed on the bottom of the B pillar? We noticed this on the T-Cross we test drove (so new it still had the door protectors on it). None of the others they had did, is this a model specific thing or a new feature. It's not immediately obvious as it's embossed or engraved in to the pillar....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts