New to the VW T-Cross Forum

New to the Volkswagen T-Cross Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rob
Site Admin

New to the VW T-Cross Forum

Post by Rob » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:15 am

Hi all,
If you're new to the Volkswagen T-Cross forum, please post an introduction into this section.

Thanks

JAMCT

Re: New to the VW T-Cross Forum

Post by JAMCT » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Hi,

I had been monitoring news of the T-Cross for 3 months or so but was then lead to the larger T-Roc which I decided to purchase 2 months ago.

However being active on the T-Roc forum with postings relating to 2-car families possibly owning a T-Roc AND T-Cross, I have now signed up here so to be able to cross-pollinate :lol: info of the 2 models.

I am also trying to persuade friend to upgrade from a Mazda2 to a T-Cross as he is envious of my switch from a Mazda3 to the T-Roc which his wife says would be too big.

Anyway I hope to contribute to this forum with info of the T-Cross as I am an obsessive fan of new and concept car magazines and YouTube videos.
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design,
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors,

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Welcome along, good to see you over here!

arkay

Post by arkay » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi - new member here saying hello. I currently have a Golf 2 litre diesel which I am hoping to move on from in the next 6 to 9 months. The T-Cross seems to be a possible contender from the information available so far. I am looking forward to the launch and seeing one ‘in the flesh’. Hopefully this forum will take off when the car is released.