Volkswagen T-Cross Forum banner

Hi, new member from Edinburgh,

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sukki 
#1 ·
Hi, currently I have a Mini Countryman Cooper SD which I really like but I feel due to prices rises they are now far to expensive so I am looking at alternative manufacturers. I am really liking the look of the VW tcross and am hoping that I would be able to spec it similar to the Polo.
Have VW announced when the launch date will be in the UK?

Cheers,
Andy

#3 ·
I am new to the forum and do not know how to work it yet, so I start with you, can you help me?
Our names are Ingo and Trixie Lee Krommer we live in Costa Rica and we just joint your club hoping you can help us and get some hints on the car.
We purchased a VW T-Cross Highline, VIN 9BWBL6BF1M4000016 in Costa Rica and naturally it came with a Spanish owner's manual. Our Spanish is very good, but it may be inadequate for an owner's manual, we need one in English.
I am trying to find one on the internet, but I have had no luck. Can you help us find one?
Anyone who can obtain a manual for us can spend a weekend with us. We live up in the mountains, the temperature seldom gets above 26 C or below 15 C, you have a wonderful guestroom with separate entrance, TV, Refrigerator, bathroom and wonderful hosts. We will cook for you and kiss your feet if you get us a manual in English. The airfare is on you.
We will pick up the car Monday, July 1.
Hope you can get us one.
Hasta la vista
Ingo y Trixie Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.