Thoughts on the T-Cross?

All Volkswagen T-Cross related discussions
joe77

Thoughts on the T-Cross?

Post by joe77 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am

Hello everyone,

I'm a VW employee and I really dislike the direction the cars are going. I'm glad they're selling, but I hate the amount of blending into the norm that is being done to do it. I can't imagine what I'll be driving in 5 years, there isn't much out now I would want, all the things I like about the brand are dying off.

The T-roc and T-Cross, Atlas, LWB Tiguan all look really good, compared to competition, but I feel they're terrible compromises and they're useless to me. I believe it will sell, but I don't have any interest in yet another inconvenient minivan of an SUV.

Thank you!

katydaly

Re: Thoughts on the T-Cross?

Post by katydaly » Sat May 11, 2019 4:23 pm

joe77 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am
Hello everyone,

I'm a VW employee and I really dislike the direction the cars are going. I'm glad they're selling, but I hate the amount of blending into the norm that is being done to do it. I can't imagine what I'll be driving in 5 years, there isn't much out now I would want, all the things I like about the brand are dying off.

The T-roc and T-Cross, Atlas, LWB Tiguan all look really good, compared to competition, but I feel they're terrible compromises and they're useless to me. I believe it will sell, but I don't have any interest in yet another inconvenient minivan of an SUV.

Thank you!
I’m not sure what the purpose of your post is?
R-line,white + winter pack, park assist, beats.
- Ordered: 23.04.19
- build week 23 (03.06.19)
- stage 5 (in transit) on 02.06.19
-stage 6 on 23.06.19 (arrived in the U.K.)
-app stage 7 27.06.19 (though was at dealer from 25th).
- collected 28.06.19

JAMCT

Re: Thoughts on the T-Cross?

Post by JAMCT » Mon May 13, 2019 10:37 am

joe77 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am
Hello everyone,

Thank you!
One of the most convenient features of a SUV is its higher seating position. My wife, with back problems, found it very difficult and painful to get out of a typical hatchback so we changed from a Mazda3 to a T-Roc SUV [T-Cross boot too small for her wheelchair]. She is now able to turn and swing her legs out and egress without having to push up. Problem solved :P

So......... SUVs are a perfect choice for anyone with similar issues especially for the mature driver.
T-Roc 1.5 TSI Evo 150ps Design,
Ravenna Blue, Black Roof/Door Mirrors, Silver Roof rails
Ravenna Blue dashpad
LED Headlights/Running Lights
RearView Camera
Park Assist
Electric Tailgate
17" Mayfield Black Alloys