Roof box

All Volkswagen T-Cross related discussions
GNev88
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by GNev88 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Cheers for the Info both, got sorted and very happy with the roof box, should make life alot easier.

IMG_20200703_194706.jpg


DrSaG
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:12 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by DrSaG » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:48 am

GNev88 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Cheers for the Info both, got sorted and very happy with the roof box, should make life alot easier.
Looks nice!
Which one you got?
1.0 GT DSG 115hp in White :D
Parking sensors front and back
App connect
Active info display
Radio composition media
Electric heated and foldable mirrors

GNev88
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by GNev88 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 am

Cheers went for the Thule Wingbar Evo for £168 from https://www.thejourneycentre.co.uk/bars ... 7783/s8506 as recommended by MikeB and the Motion XT M roof box, 0 percent over 12 months at Halfords currently. The 300L version wouldn't take the pram sadly, big wheels.

DrSaG
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:12 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by DrSaG » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:06 pm

GNev88 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:53 am
Cheers went for the Thule Wingbar Evo for £168 from https://www.thejourneycentre.co.uk/bars ... 7783/s8506 as recommended by MikeB and the Motion XT M roof box, 0 percent over 12 months at Halfords currently. The 300L version wouldn't take the pram sadly, big wheels.
Perfect! Thanks mate!
So the XT M is the 400L one, right?

How is it when you drive? Any sound in high speeds?
1.0 GT DSG 115hp in White :D
Parking sensors front and back
App connect
Active info display
Radio composition media
Electric heated and foldable mirrors

GNev88
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by GNev88 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:47 pm

Yeah it's 400L pal.

No noise or anything so far, had the car on the motorway and to be honest I've forgot it was on a few times, also haven't noticed anything on MPG yet, still the same as before fitted.

All good so far 👍

User avatar
airbaseng
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: Roof box

Post by airbaseng » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:13 am

This is the Thule Ocean 80 on Thule Wingbars

06761672-E602-447A-BBD6-8A8EA54474C0.jpeg

D6849FBA-B660-4E6E-8D55-E5B119E76DF0.jpeg

Join the Facebook Owners Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vwtcross

Get club stickers and dynamic indicators at: www.tcross.club

fiex
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 11:06 am
Location: Meyerton, Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Roof box

Post by fiex » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:23 pm

airbaseng wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:13 am
This is the Thule Ocean 80 on Thule Wingbars
Looking good!! And it goes nicely with the black wing mirrors!!

Post Reply