White or Limestone grey for R Line?

All Volkswagen T-Cross related discussions
danco

White or Limestone grey for R Line?

Post by danco » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Dear Mates,

I am not sure which color I should choose?
I have the chance for the same price to get with R line in white or limestone grey.
I like both so much, that I can not decide. It drives me creazy, becasue I like both colors with the T Cross.
Do you guys have any idea how to decide for this important color topic. I assume I am not alone and you had the same issues in your heads!?
Best Regards
Danco

AussieJohn

Re: White or Limestone grey for R Line?

Post by AussieJohn » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Hi Danco, I have an R Line on order in Australia and we have gone with the Limestone Grey. I live opposite the VW dealership and I see both colours on similar cars every day. I'm sure that the Grey is right for us as it looks quite classy. Having owned several white cars over many years I know that white shows up any little tar dots or marks that, due to an obsessive nature, annoy the devil out of me. Cheers-AussieJohn

Halin9

Post by Halin9 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:37 pm

Personally, I think white looks best..

Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:07 pm

I love white. As long as you’re happy to clean it regularly, which I’m not, I think it’s a great one. But the limestone is lovely too
Had lovely T Cross SEL DSG - Limestone Grey

Space saver tyre and kit for sale

danco

Post by danco » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:51 am

Thanks guys! This is absolutely my problem...Both colors are great in their own look and feel. But it is a decision which I have to take.
Limestone grey changes the color depending on the sun and white is white and currently an Hype color. I personaly would never buy a white car, But I saw the T cross in white with the R line and I saw white looks different with SUVs.
It is really hard to decide for me.
Maybe someone has some idea how I can decide it? Even the price is abolutely the same.

Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:13 am

well for value, then the metallic is better as that costs more. presuming the white is solid?

I would say it boils down to how often you clean it, would it drive you mad, if it showed loads of marks - dew from trees etc or mud

the grey will show less and has an amazing sparkle

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:59 am

I would definitely recommend Limestone Grey for the R line which has body coloured bumpers and side skirts, it's really good colour, very 'rich' looking. I think white looks better on SEL, or lower spec models because of contrast with black plastic bumpers etc.
T-Cross R-Line 1.0L DSG
Limestone Grey
Rear View Camera - Electric Folding Mirrors - Park Assist
Spacesaver Spare Wheel
Re-ordered 16/10/19

Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:46 am

I didn't realise they were different but from what you say, then it does sound great with the body coloured bumpers and white with black

Bean

Post by Bean » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:37 pm

I had ordered limestone but cause of lockdown ended up with white and now I really like it and keeps car cool.Both look good.

Ffiscool

Post by Ffiscool » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:56 pm

I had only a white one once and as I am lazy, it did my head in, lol. sounds nice though and v smart looking