Having driven a VW Polo 9N for the last 17 years ( yes ... ), I have traded it for VW T-Cross 2020 ( United variant ) two days ago
Here are a few specs of the variant I own :
- 115HP / DSG 7
- Lane assist + Park assist
- ACC and Front assist
- automatic wipers and headlights
- Infotainment Composition Media ( 8" screen )
- spare tyre ( hell yes ! )
Is there an electronic version of the T-cross user guide and the infotainment system we can download ? ( I have a hard copy of the user guide, but not a single brochure about the infotainment system )
The CC has two mode : ACC or speed limiter.
I found that the ACC often triggers the brakes unecessarily ... and would therefore like to know if there's a hidden option to switch it to "standard CC" ( ie : simply maintain the speed ) ?
I noticed different behaviours with the DSG, but I don't understand what makes the computer decide what to do.
Here's an example :
- driving down a road with a little slope, in automatic / Drive mode, no CC. Foot of the throttle pedal, the info screen displays "Coasting" and fuel consumption indicates 0. That seems logical ✓
- driving on the highway @ 130kph, in automatic / Drive mode, no CC. Foot of the throttle pedal, the info screen displays a little "Eco" sign and the clutch gets disengaged ( i.e : engine keeps running @ 800rpm while the car is in free wheeling ). Why doesn't the "Coasting" behaviour apply here ? I don't understand the logic behind this
Is there a way to mute the radio while using Android Car Play ?
Thanks beforehand for your answers !